Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Peter Obi Reacts to Attack on Soludo as Ex-CBN Governor’s Whereabouts Remain Unknown
- “Leaving Nigeria doesn’t ensure you will get rich” – Straight to the point Donga to those looking for greener pasture overseas
- Governor Wike gifts Burna Boy land In and money to build on the land
- Tonto Dikeh receives global humanitarian celebrity honor
- Regina Daniels patronizes Jaaruma for Kayanmata products worth N5M
- Erica Nlewedim questions foreigner who claims a particular Lagos route is pothole-free
- “Chadian lady arrested with 18 wraps of heroin in her v*gina at Abuja airport”
- “Do you know how stupid you are to treat your girlfriend like a queen” – Reno Omokiri says
- “Men will shame themselves, Resist The Urge Of Bashing Women For The Wrongdoings Of Their Partners” – Toke Makinwa Advises
- Court sentences two brothers to death by hanging for stealing mobile phone
- Man who tattooed Bobrisky face in his body becomes a crossdresser (Video)
- [MUSIC] Ayomikun x Lyon Smith – Pray
- Nigerian lady ‘gifted’ N2m after talking about no one asking for her account details for Christmas on Snapchat
- [MUSIC] Jayfamous Ft Toy_Money and Olasky Omoghana – Good Life
- Hydeeyoung TMB – Church Girl (Prod. by Sense Beat)
- Skyboi – Bless Me (Prod. By TNGR)
- Rhyda ft Rocksteady – Customize
- Davidzee Ft. Oritse Femi – GIDIGON
- Mercy Johnson And Her Family Pay A Visit To Timaya (Photos)
- First lady, Aisha Buhari calls for prayers for Nigeria