For some while now, SARS have been harassing young men in Nigeria and we don’t see that stopping anytime soon.
Why we won’t blame them sometimes is because they end up arresting the guilty ones but how do we isolate ourselves from such harassment if we are innocent?
Here are 8 things you MUST do to avoid SARS/Police harassment, and take note of No 4:
1. Dress Modestly:
Inasmuch as you want to speak on freedom of dressing, you should also remember the saying that “The way you dress is the way you will be addressed”.
These SARS officials are working with what they see as well as other information.
Walking the street in a sagged trousers and dreadlocks with earrings and some “bling-blings” has placed you on a watch list already.
2. Stop Smoking We*d In Public:
We all know w*ed is not legalized in Nigeria even though we see people smoke it in open places which is a default in the Nigeria Legal system.
We must understand that smoking we*d is a sure sign that you are how notorious you can be in the society we live.
So this has automatically place you on watch list.
3. Stop Visiting Cyber Cafe At Night:
Why would any sane person be visiting the Cyber Cafe at night in a country where cyber crime is a top list crime?
Even as students, you should have a time limit for your researches online.
These SARS officials also parade at night and Cyber Cafe are top places they visit.
4. Always Go Out With An Identity Card:
As an adult, you should have either a working ID Card or any of National ID Card, Driver’s License, Voter Card or International Passport with you for identification. This will save yourself the embarrassment.
5. Avoid Staying In A Room With More Than 2 People Operating A Laptop:
This is just common sense. Whatever you are doing, just don’t try this.
Where two or more guys are operating laptop in a room, maga is definitely paying somewhere. Be wise and think twice.
6. Be Polite With A SARS Officer During Interrogation:
Inasmuch as you know your right as a citizen, you should also respond to questions politely.
As long as you have you have your ID Cards and no evidence of being a criminal, then no one will harass you.
7. Stay Away Yourself From Criminals:
Do I need to elaborate on this? I guess not. Be wise
8. Avoid Fighting On The Street:
This one is just a quick way to land in Police net especially when the fight gets intense.
What Do You Have To Say To This?
- Peter Obi Reacts to Attack on Soludo as Ex-CBN Governor’s Whereabouts Remain Unknown
- “Leaving Nigeria doesn’t ensure you will get rich” – Straight to the point Donga to those looking for greener pasture overseas
- Governor Wike gifts Burna Boy land In and money to build on the land
- Tonto Dikeh receives global humanitarian celebrity honor
- Regina Daniels patronizes Jaaruma for Kayanmata products worth N5M
- Erica Nlewedim questions foreigner who claims a particular Lagos route is pothole-free
- “Chadian lady arrested with 18 wraps of heroin in her v*gina at Abuja airport”
- “Do you know how stupid you are to treat your girlfriend like a queen” – Reno Omokiri says
- “Men will shame themselves, Resist The Urge Of Bashing Women For The Wrongdoings Of Their Partners” – Toke Makinwa Advises
- Court sentences two brothers to death by hanging for stealing mobile phone
- Man who tattooed Bobrisky face in his body becomes a crossdresser (Video)
- [MUSIC] Ayomikun x Lyon Smith – Pray
- Nigerian lady ‘gifted’ N2m after talking about no one asking for her account details for Christmas on Snapchat
- [MUSIC] Jayfamous Ft Toy_Money and Olasky Omoghana – Good Life
- Hydeeyoung TMB – Church Girl (Prod. by Sense Beat)
- Skyboi – Bless Me (Prod. By TNGR)
- Rhyda ft Rocksteady – Customize
- Davidzee Ft. Oritse Femi – GIDIGON
- Mercy Johnson And Her Family Pay A Visit To Timaya (Photos)
- First lady, Aisha Buhari calls for prayers for Nigeria
Latest Music2 years ago
Damola x Davido – Risky (Cover)
DJ Mix8 months ago
[Mixtape] DJ UTB – Pizzy Banger Mix
Latest Music6 months ago
Rhyda ft Rocksteady – Customize
Entertainment6 months ago
Actress Ruth Eze Is Under Pressure To Marry And Says She Wont Mind Being A 2nd Wife
Latest Music6 months ago
Davidzee Ft. Oritse Femi – GIDIGON
Latest Music7 months ago
[MUSIC] Net Man – Hussle Go Pay
News8 months ago
“Jay Israel, You’re doomed. Nigeria is not South Africa; Your boys have been arrested.”- Prophet Gideon Isah Lambasts Jay Israel Snr. in viral video
News2 years ago
5 Renowned Weed Smokers In The Nigerian Music Industry